Investors must retain some cash for short-term needs but simply leaving funds in bank deposits will lead to the erosion of purchasing power. It is rare that interest on a bank account will exceed the rate of inflation. We can help you to establish an investment account from $30,000.
- A wide choice of global fund managers
- Access to over 20,000 mutual funds and 2,000 ETF trackers
- Fixed term bank deposits and other assets
- Flexibility, access to some capital when needed
- Portability, should you relocate, the investment can move with you
- Online valuations and fund switching for active investors
- Investments can be held in trust structures for tax planning
We can advise on a wide choice of investment vehicles, portfolios, nominee accounts and other structures.
Ongoing Management of Your Account
We offer regular updates and monitor your account to ensure your investments are on track. Additional benefits such as investment reports and market information are all available through AP Advisers.
Past performance is no guarantee to the future and you may not get back the money you invested. All investments carry risk.